Last Updated on March 31, 2022
Are you struggling to know how to unfollow channels on twitch?
Following channels is one thing and most of us, just click that button unknowing to the coming bothersome notifications and in some cases, the subscription charges. So, what other option is left when you do not feel to have that subscription or urge to follow the respective channel. The answer is as simple as it could be, just unfollow the channels.
Following something may seem easier while unfollowing can be sometimes complex. If you reading this then it means that you want to know how to mass unfollow on twitch fast.
The current article will present instructions regarding the following:
- How to unfollow on twitch?
- How to mass unfollow on twitch?
- How to keep yourself protected from the troublesome tons of notifications?
This news will be a sigh of relief for you people when I tell you that you do not need to visit the individual site to unfollow it, rather it can be done from one single page.
Why do we unfollow channels?
It goes without saying that it is a personal choice but we still will be curious to know about the reason behind your choice to do so. Few of those reasons may involve the following:
- Not interested in the content anymore
- Notifications are too much to tolerate
- Cleaning up the previously unchecked channel following
Twitch is a wonderful platform for streamers as well as the viewers who can wishfully follow their favourite content creators and we can always notify you regarding your streaming time. If you still not convinced, it’s still fine, I am here to share everything you need to know if you want to unfollow on twitch on PC as well as mobile phone.
Twitch account development is not an easy task. It takes a lot of time for a streamer to develop useful and interesting content for the streamers. The streamers capture eye catching content so that the visitors enjoy every visit.
Once the channel is developed by the streamer, he may have to give a reasonable amount of time for keeping the streamers sustained. So long the streamer posts unique features on twitch, he is followed by other streamers. If the streamer stops sharing content or even share those content videos, which have no interest, he may lose his viewers.
How to Unfollow a single channel?
To unfollow someone on Twitch desktop, following steps should be taken as mentioned below:
- Open the twitch website, sign in to your account
- Then click on the ‘following’ tab which is located right on the top over the right side of the page.
- This will open an overview tab which would be further specified by selecting the list of those channels which you have been following.
- Move your cursor over the channel which you wish to unfollow and then click on the green heart.
- Now, you will be given a second chance to think about the choice of unfollowing or in other words, a confirmation box will open. Click Yes, unfollow.
- You have successfully unfollowed this channel.
For every channel you will need to do the same and soon you would be following only those channels which you wish to follow.
How to Mass unfollow on Twitch?
As a streamer you might have a lot of channels on your following list. If you don’t want to follow those channels anymore you can unfollow them too. But thing is how you can do that? Unfollowing each channel at the individual level may take a lot of time and effort. Certainly, you will not be happy in spending such a long time in doing this activity.
You don’t need to worry about this. We will help you in getting rid of this difficulty.
However, a question may arise in your mind that ‘I have followed tons of channels, is there anyway which can help me mass unfollow those unneeded channels’. So, my answer is yes. To do so, a third-party app would be used which is not associated with twitch. While the following steps would be taken:
- Click on the twitch mass unfollow website and sign in to your account
- A new window will come up that will show the list of followed twitch users with subsequent following date.
- Simply click on ‘unfollow’ all and within few seconds, the whole list of channels would be marked with green hearts.
- Click the confirmation and you have successfully mass unfollowed the channels on twitch.
We hope that we have answered all the possible questions that you might have while unfollowing different channels. By reading this article you will have got the idea that how you can unfollow any channel individually and collectively.