Last Updated on March 8, 2022
Are you a content creator on Twitch?
Are you looking for new and exciting ways to monetize your channel?
If so, then you may be interested in learning more about Twitch sponsorship opportunities.
In this blog post, we will discuss what sponsorships are, how they work, and some of the benefits that come with being a sponsored streamer. We will also provide a few tips on how to increase your chances of getting sponsored.
So if you’re ready to take your streaming career to the next level, keep reading!
How can you get a Twitch sponsorship?
Now that we have a basic understanding of what Twitch sponsorships are, let’s take a look at how they work and how you can get one.
Generally, there is a sponsorship agreement between the sponsor and the streamer that outlines what the sponsor will provide and what the streamer will do in return.
This usually includes things like wearing the sponsor’s logo or using their products in streams. In some cases, the streamer may also be asked to promote the sponsor’s products on social media.
Sponsorships can be a great way for content creators to make some extra money and increase their viewership.
In order to increase your chances of getting sponsored, here are a few tips:
- Be Active on Social Media – This is important because sponsors often look at social media to see how engaged your followers are. Make sure to post regularly and interact with your audience.
- Stream Often – Sponsors want to partner with streamers who are active and have a large following. The more you stream, the more opportunity you have to get sponsored.
- Have a Good Quality Stream – This goes without saying, but having a good quality stream is important if you want sponsors to take you seriously. Make sure to use proper lighting and audio equipment, and always be professional.
- Be Engaged with Your Audience – Sponsors want to partner with streamers who have a loyal following and are engaged with their audience. Make sure to respond to comments and chat messages, and host giveaways and contests.
What Are The Types of Sponsors on Twitch?
Let’s take a look at the type of companies that offer sponsorships and affiliate programs for twitch streamers.
There are a few different types of Twitch sponsorships:
- Event Sponsorships – This type of sponsorship usually happens around big events, like conventions or tournaments that the streamer is hosting. The sponsor will give the streamer money or products to help promote their event.
- Product Sponsorships – This is when a company sends the streamer products to help promote their brand. The streamer will then often use these products in their streams and give viewers the opportunity to win them.
- Affiliate Programs – Affiliate programs are different from sponsorships in that they usually offer a commission on sales that are generated through the streamer’s channel.
Computer companies offer sponsorships related to gaming PCs and other related accessories. Gaming companies offer deals for certain games that you may be playing or other merchandise they have. They also are partnered with game developers to give you early access to beta test and demo their games.
Streaming Related Companies
This can be companies such as Xsplit, Elgato, or Logitech who offer products for your live stream production and streaming in general. There are also apparel sponsors that you may see on streams from time to time with Red Bull being the most popular one.
Food and Drinks
Sponsorships from food and drink companies are a little less common, but they do happen. Most of the time it is for something like an event or tournament that is being hosted by the streamer.
Companies That Sell Hardware Items
There are a few companies that offer hardware items as sponsorships. These can be anything from gaming headsets, to graphics cards and motherboards. It just depends on what the company is trying to promote at the time. This is the most common type of sponsorship that you will see on twitch.
A gaming chair sponsor is a new one that we are starting to see. The most popular one is DXRacer who offers a wide variety of gaming chairs in many different colors and styles. It just all depends on what the streamer is looking for and who their target market is.
There are a few clothing companies that offer sponsorships to twitch streamers. The most popular one by far is Gaming Apparel Company called, “G Fuel.” They have a wide variety of clothing for both men and women and also sponsor many different streamers.
Red Bull is the most popular energy drink sponsor for twitch streamers. They have been doing this for a while and are very involved in the streaming community. Other than that, there really isn’t anyone else that is too big in the energy drink market when it comes to sponsorships.
One of the newer types of sponsorships that we are starting to see is controller sponsorships. The most popular one is from SCUF Gaming who offers a wide variety of controllers for different types of gaming. They also have many different color options and designs.